|Instructions are not included for converting these airplanes to radio controlled aircraft. But it is a natural project for the experienced modeler
because the stable flight characteristics associated to free flight models make good Slow and ParkFlyer aircraft. Typically only rudder, elevator and motor control are added using micro servos
and receiver. Use 280-size motors geared or direct up to 400-size direct for the Piper J-3 Cub.|
|Example:||Scout (No. HRR101)|
|Motor||Swift 280 (No. 6496)|
|Propeller||APC 5.7 x 3" (No. APC405730)|
|Battery||Quantum (No. 6641.08)|
|Speed Controller||KAVAN 5A SlowFlyer (No. 6483)|
|2x 5-9g Micro-Servos e.g. Hitec HS-55|
|Micro Receiver e.g. Multiplex 4/5 Pico|
- Laser Accu-cut™ hand-select SIG AAA grade balsa.
- 3-D CAD engineered for a precise parts fit.
- Accurate computer drawn plans.
- Step by Step Building Instructions (English/German).
- Quality hardware pack including
- contest rubber,
- plastic propeller,
- lightweight colored tissue,
- lightweight wheels,
- waterslide decals.