The KAVAN C50 Duo 2x250W miniature charger is a two-channel smart charger with power supply from a car battery/stabilised mains supply and a very simple and intuitive operation. C50 Duo can charge common cell-types (NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiHV, ULiHV, Li-ion, LiFe, Pb), plus it features built-in six-channel balancers to ensure safe charging of Lithium batteries. Charger is equipped with a color LCD and programming buttons, which offer you more comfortable and very clear parameter setting, control and monitoring of the charging process.
In addition to a compact „palm-size“ design and intuitive operation, worth a special mention is:
- Program for new high-voltage lithium batteries LiHV with an output voltage for charging of up to 4,35 V and ULiHV with an output voltage for charging of up to 4,45 V
- Option of synchronous operation of both channels for charging two identical batteries or parallel charging of one battery with up to 400 W of power
- Adjustable end voltage for charging lithium batteries (allows more gentle charging that pilots like, or brutal over-charging suitable for car guys
- Adjustable end voltage for lead-acid battery charging (1,90–2,45 V; allows charging of all types of lead-acid batteries)
Basic features and parameters overview:
- Power supply 10–30 V DC (XT60 port); for full use of the charger's max power output, the supply voltage should be at least 24 V
- For charging 1–16 NiCd/NiMH cells, 1–6 Li-ion/LiPo/LiFe/LiHV/ULiHV cells or 2–20 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0,2–10,0 A) in each channelů (up to 250 W)
- Max power output for charging 1x400 W (charging current 0,2–16,0 A) in a parallel charging mode
- Charging termination via delta-peak automation for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Lithium and lead-acid batteries are charged via „constant current/constant voltage“ (CCCV) method
- Adjustable delta-peak detection sensitivity for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Adjustable end voltage for lithium and lead-acid battery charging
- Charging mode allows charging of lithium batteries with or without balancer
- C50 doesn't have a discharge mode
- Channel 1 (CH1) can be utilised as stabilised power supply with adjustable voltage of 5–24 V and current 0,2–5,0 A
- Simple firmware update via USB-C port
- Back-lit LCD with clear and simple menu and parameter monitoring during charging
- Programming buttons for simple setting and operation of the charger
- Safety is ensured by a number of warnings - incorrect input voltage, wrong connection, insuitable battery or its state, incorrect polarity etc.
- Fan for forced cooling
- Compact plastic case, very small dimensions
The charger is equipped with XT60 sockets in both channels and universal JST-XH sockets for service connectors, allowing direct connection of power cables and JST-XH service connectors of 2–6S packs. If you are using packs with XT60 and JST-XH connectors, you don't need any charging cables or adapters. To connect service cables of a different system you can use standard adapters SkyRC or RC System.
The set contains: C50 Duo charger, screen protector, user manual.