Small two-channel charger Raytronic C50 2×250W was designed with an effort to offer a smart charger with high power and simple and intuitive operation. Raytronic C50 allows to charge and discharge common types of batteries (NiCD, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, LiHV, Li-Ion, Pb), and is also equipped with 6-channel balancers, which provide safe charging of lithium batteries. The charger has a coloured LCD display and programming button and vial, which will provide you with the possibility of comfortable and very clear parameter settings, control, and watching charging/discharging progress.
Besides compact "handful" dimensions and intuitive controls, the following is worth mentioning:
- Program for new types of "High voltage" lithium (LiHV) batteries with an output charging voltage up to 4,25V
- Powerful balancer with current up to 800 mA
- Optional synchronised operation of both channeůs for charging a single battery with power up to 500 W
- Optional recuperative discharging with high power when charging from a car battery (energy consumed by your charger is used to charge the car battery powering the charger again
- Adjustable output voltage for charging and discharging lithium batteries (allows more gentle charging, as liked by pilots, or, conversely, brutal discharging loved by RC car enthusiasts).
- Programs for charging intelligent batteries for popular DJI drones.
Main features and parameters overview
- Input: 7.28V DC (XT60 connector)
- For charging/discharging 1–16cell NiCd/NiMH, 1–6cell Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe/LiHV or 2–20V Pb batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1–15.0 A) for each channel
- Adjustable discharging current (0.1–3.0 A), or recuperative discharging (0.1–15.0 A) for each channel
- Charging power output up to 2x250W/1x500W for synchronous charging
- Discharging power output up to 2x12W, up to 2x250W for recuperative discharging
- Charging finishing via automatic "Delta-Peak" for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Lithium and Pb batteries are charged via the "constant current/constant voltage" method
- Adjustable sensitivity of "Delta-Peak" detection for NiCd/NiMH batteries
- Adjustable output voltage for charging and discharging the lithium batteries
- Repeated cyclic charging/discharging or discharging/charging operation for NiCd and NiMH batteries, up to 12 cycles
- 3 lithium battery modes - charging, discharging and charging/discharging for storing. All of this with a balancer or without it.
- Finishing of charging after reaching a set time, temperature or supplied charge
- Memory for 5 charging/discharging programs
- Internal resistance measuring of individual cells
- Stabilised DC current source (0.1–15.0 A) with an adjustable voltage limit
- Charging programs for intelligent DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire batteries
- Ports for temperature sensor (sold separately)
- USB input (5V/2.1A) for smartphone/tablets/etc. charging
- Simple firmware update via USB port
- Backlit coloured LCD display with simple and well-arranged menu, parameter overview during charging/discharging
- Programming button and vial for simple and intuitive setting and controlling the charger
- Warning messages for higher safety - incorrect input voltage, incorrect connection, unsuitable battery or its condition, incorrect polarity etc...
- Incorrect polarity and on-input short-circuit protection
- Forced-cooling fan
- Compact plastic body, very small dimensions
Chargers' both channels are equipped with an output XT60 ports and universal ports for service connectors JST-XH, allowing direct connection of battery power cables and service connectors JST-XH for 2–6S packs. If you are using a pack with XT60 and JST-XH connects, you don't need any additional adaptors and cables. To connect service connectors of other systems you can use standard Sky RC or RC System adaptors.
Note: charger uses output voltage of 2.4V/cell for Pb battery charging - for this reason, it is suitable for charging typical lead-acid batteries (car batteries) and gel batteries with reversible valve. NOT SUITABLE for charging gas-tight gel batteries charged with a maximum of 2.3V/cell.
- Raytronic C50 charger
- USB cable
- Screen protector
- User manual